So excited for this week to come! The weather is going to be NICE and I have a new utility jumpsuit to wear, haha! I was so nervous to try this on at Tradition Women’s Market, but I love it and got plenty of compliments too! This look is not for everyone, but it’s a major trend right now and it’s super comfortable too.
- I’m so excited to announce that I am collaborating with Tradition Women’s Market, a local boutique in Middleton, WI. I’ll be taking over their Instagram and sharing so many great things with you from the shop. Look for try-on sessions, NEW spring arrivals, Mother’s Day gifts…and well, just a lot of fun!. Make sure to follow Tradition Women’s Market on Instagram.
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide is up! You can check that out here. I definitely lean towards personal gifts for Mom; something just for her:) Of course, mom always loves a personalized gift so there are a couple of suggestions for that too!
- Another favorite Mother’s Day gift is Butterfly Social beaded bracelets! I have had mine for 2 years and they were so good! The gold beads are 14k gold plated and don’t tarnish or change color. I can’t link these bracelets but I’ll leave the website here for you to check out. Use code SARAH15 at checkout for 15% off your order.
- Mom’s would also love the Lumispa facial brush! I can’t link that to my guide either, so I’ll leave that here for you to check out. Mom’s have a hard time spending money on things like this for themselves but would love it for a gift!
- Just added these sandals to my summer shoe collection and I am IN LOVE!! They run true to size and aren’t narrow through the toe area. The quality for the price is fantastic!
Shop This Post
Asl always, thank you so much for reading and make it a great Monday!