Yay! It’s Friday! Which means I am planning to stay comfy all day and probably all night too! I know I’m not alone in the fact my wardrobe has has changed to a lot more comfortable and casual styles. In fact, in a recent poll, this is what most of you are wearing on a daily basis too.
Here are my key loungewear and athleisure pieces. So many are mix and match or pair perfectly with your favorite tee, tank or sweatshirt.
- Joggers – Buttery soft and stretchy. If you’re a fan of the Lululemon Align Pant, you’ll love these. They have pockets and a cropped length. Wear size medium.
- Leggings – These are my ride-or-die leggings. I haven’t purchased another style in about 8 years. They are designed to feel like you have nothing on! Stretchy, comfortable and stay up. These leggings don’t have much compression so they don’t hold you in. I wear these for all types of work outs, although I know some like more compression for exercise. They hit right above ankle, but come in multiple lengths to suit you. These are super stretchy, you may be able to size down. Size 6
- Biker Shorts – New to my closet this summer. I was hesitant, but being at home so much I didn’t think I had anything to lose by trying this style AGAIN (yes, I wore these everyday when I was 8!!). Surprisingly, I love having them as a comfy option. Basically leggings for hot days! I like to style these with a longer loser top. I sized up in these shorts to not have them so tight and dig into my thighs. Wear size large.
- Crop Style Tank – LOVE this top! It’s a high neck, shorter style (doesn’t show my midsection) but hits at the waistline of pants. This style looks great with joggers. It’s lose fitting and a fabulous cooling material. I need in more colors. Wear size medium.
- Over-sized Tee – This top is so soft! It’s a really thin sweatshirt material. I like this top with my bike shorts or as a night shirt. I can’t explain how fabulous it is – but it’s the most comfortable! Runs really big – size down. Wear a size small.
- Tie Dye Lounge Set – Had to get some trendy tie dye! This set is affordable and so cute. I have even wore the sweatshirt with white jeans and it looked so cute. Runs true to size. Wear a medium in both pieces.
- Bralette – I have a couple of these bralettes to wear around the house. Not very supportive, but enough for home-life as they are super comfy.
- Sports Bra – For more support, to wear from workout to around the house, this sports bra is so great! Love the high neck and ultra soft material.
Shop Bike Short Outfits
Shop Tie Dye Outfit
You CAN be stylish and comfortable! It’s just a matter of having some great key pieces to do so. To add an even more elevated look to loungewear inspired outfits, add some of your favorite everyday jewelry – it will make you feel put together! Maybe like me, you’ll be sporting a few of these looks this weekend!
Shop This Post
As always, thank you for reading and make it a great day!